Albert Davidson Industries is specialized in the manufacturing of custom industrial and commercial stainless steel products. Our certified welders build your engineered project with updated equipment and 40 years of experience, and you are guaranteed a high-quality product each and every time.
We are a fully custom fabrication shop specializing in stainless steel as well as aluminum, nickel and other specialty alloys.
Servicing various industries
Our diversified customer database includes companies in various industries such as Pulp and Paper and Waste and Water Treatment industries. We also provide support equipment for Aviation Testing plants, Packaging and Wrapping Equipment, the Pharmaceutical and the Food Industries and Electrical accessories, just to name a few.
We are ISO certified 9001:2008 since 1999
Where processed finished products are released, inspection is identified and recorded prior to delivery in order to permit immediate recall in the event of nonconformity.
Our special features at your service
- Our shop has a surface of 22,000 square feet. The overhead crane has a 10-ton capacity, a 50-foot span and 24 feet of headroom.
- Using CAD/CAM computer software, we have our experts with 20+ years of experience in our planning department working closely with our customers.
- Our certified welders are certified ASME Section IX to better serve your every need.
- Here are some of the types of equipment we have :
- Glass beading
- Laser cutting (up to one inch thickness)
- Matte finishing
- Numeric brake
What we offer
With over 40 years of experience, ADI guarantees a high-quality product for diversified industries:
We also provide support equipment for: